Wednesday, December 31, 2008

another 365 Days.....


I remember that on 31-12-2008, I was on way to IIT from my home, the medium of transportation was train, and we ( entire coach) celebrated new year night in the train, and every one was happy, some were waiting for there dreams to come true, and some were making friendship with new people, and some were just waiting to be the happiest persons in 2008. and the 366 days passed, I don't know about rest of them how they are, and I think every one might have achieved some what less or even more to what they have thought to do in 2008, so here comes new year, hey happy new year, and we are again moving forward with our past ideas, let me say if this is not my figment, then every one will achieve great heights in 2009. so let us take an oath that we will be united in 2009, and we will make India much prosperous.

No comments: